The 2021 Annual Bioethics Conference program committee is pleased to announce that abstracts for posters are now being accepted.
Abstracts may be based on scientific research, ethics, or policy related to the conference theme.
If selected, presenters will be asked to provide (1) a PDF of their poster and (2) a pre-recorded ten-minute video presentation to share findings with conference attendees. Presenters must be available for live discussion sessions at designated times on June 10 and 11, 2021.
All abstracts must be submitted online by Monday, May 3, 2021, at 5 p.m. ET.
1. Completed web form.
2. A single PDF document containing a one-page written description of your poster (your abstract) to include:
- Title of project/presentation in CAPITAL LETTERS at the top of the page.
- Your name including earned degree(s) and professional licensure (if applicable).
- Professional or academic title(s).
- Professional or academic affiliation(s).
- Co-author (if applicable).
- Your email address for conference attendees to request additional project information.
- A description of your fieldwork, research, or other bioethics project in fewer than 300 words including:
- Statement of purpose and/or aims of the research (and context if relevant)
- Research questions and/or hypotheses
- Key findings
Final guidelines for posters will be sent on abstract selection.
Questions: Contact the HMS Center for Bioethics at email@example.com.