We seek applicants:
• Who care about responsibilities for patients, clients, and the public
• Who exhibit intellectual curiosity and humility
• Who are from a variety of professional fields and bioscience industries
• Who are eager to address complex moral challenges
• Who think ethically and critically about emerging issues in the life sciences
• Who care about social justice
As science advances and expands,there is an increasing need forleaders who are able to think criticallyabout pressing ethical issues.Master of bioethics students join the program from a range of educational and professional backgrounds, united by a commitment to developing expertise in bioethics through formal education. Many applicants hold a terminal or professional degree or are seeking to enhance their primary training in a related field.