Master of bioethics students join the program from a range of educational and professional backgrounds, united by a commitment to developing expertise in bioethics through formal education.
• Who care about responsibilities for patients, clients, and the public
• Who exhibit intellectual curiosity and humility
• Who are from a variety of professional fields and bioscience industries
• Who are eager to address complex moral challenges
• Who think ethically and critically about emerging issues in the life sciences
• Who care about social justice
Additional information for international applicants.