Annual Bioethics Conference - How to access the event
If you registered before June 11, you can log in to the conference website here
Below are instructions about:
- How to log in to the event.
- What to do before the event.
- How to join live sessions.
- How to engage with poster presentations.
- And an overview of the conference website.
Please note all times listed are in Eastern Daylight Time, and Zoom will be required to access each event.
Log in to the Event
- Log into the conference website using the link above and select “Log In”.
- Enter the name and email address used to register.
- A verification code will be sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Enter the verification code to join the conference website.
Email email@example.com if you have any difficulty logging in.
Before the Event
All sessions will be hosted on Zoom.
Download Zoom to a desktop or laptop computer.
For best results, we encourage you to join from a desktop or laptop computer with the most recent Zoom update.
Learn how to update Zoom to the latest version.
Join Live Sessions
- Access live sessions by selecting “My Schedule” in the left menu.
- Select the scheduled session.
- Click “Join Session” button to join live Zoom webinar.
Engage with Poster Presentations
- View poster exhibitors by selecting “Poster Presentations” in the left menu.
- Each exhibitor will provide a PDF of their poster and a ten-minute video presentation posted to their individual page.
- Live interactive discussions will take place June 10 and June 11 from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET.
- Access the live poster discussions by selecting “My Schedule” and clicking on the scheduled poster discussion session. Click “Join Poster Discussion” to join the Zoom meeting.
- Poster discussions will include eight presenters. Each presenter will host a separate Zoom breakout room. Attendees should use this time to ask poster exhibitors questions about the poster and video.
- Before the event, update Zoom to navigate between breakout rooms.
Conference Website Overview
Profile and Notifications
- Update your profile by clicking your name on the top right of the site.
- View notifications during the event to quickly join sessions by selecting the “Notifications” button on the top right of the site.
- Access the Zoom links for all sessions by selecting “All Sessions” and “My Schedule”.
– Zoom is required for all sessions.
Interact with Attendees
- Add contacts from the “Attendees” list in the left menu.
- Create appointments and message other attendees by expanding the “My Items” section in the left menu.
How to Participates During Sessions
- Submit questions at any time using the Q&A feature, found in the meeting control at the bottom of your screen.
- Select questions will be discussed after presentation.
- Use the chat to submit comments or technical issues.
- Learn more about using Zoom.